18 Feb | SENSES OF SAI KUNG: BANGKOK XCHANGE
西貢舊墟 ✕ 泰國
蠟燭 ✕ 咖啡
BeCandle 剛剛在泰國參加了曼谷設計週，當地十分地道既味道、顏色、質感和新舊交替既設計俾左我地唔少刺激。返到來決定利用係當地收集產於70年代既一批搪瓷器皿，配合特別調配既「泰」味香料精油，為大家做個BANGKOK XCHANGE工作坊。
等待成品既時候可以去隔條街既 MONI STAND COFFEE 免費飲杯80元以下精品咖啡。
After the exhibition in the Bangkok Design Week, we have collected some very limited and beautiful enamel containers produced at Bangkok in the 70's.
We will prepare a set of Thai inspired scent materials and herbs for you to create an unique Thai candle.
And a FREE COFFEE (under $80) at the cozy MONI STAND COFFEE few step away while you are waiting for the setting candle.
18 FEB 2018 | 3pm-4:30pm
300ml enamel container produced at Bangkok in the 70's
$460 for one / $880 for two
Get into the narrow allies of the old town Sai Kung with decades of history and experience the new energies.
BeCandle is inviting you to join us to make a delicate scented candle and enjoy a sip of the specialty coffee at MONI STAND COFFEE a few steps away from while you were waiting for the candle to be ready.
Sign up and explore the senses of Sai Kung old town.
First Edition: THAI XCHANGE
It's our honor to be part of the Bangkok Design Week 2018. After all the visits, cultural tours, workshops and gourmet, we want to share with your my inspirations from the trip.
We have collected a limited number of enamel containers beautifully made in the 70's by a winded up factory in Bangkok. Together with the set of Thai inspired scent materials and herbs we are going to prepare, you can make some one of a kind scented candle and infuse your space with the sense of Thai.
- 1 x Enamel container.
- Vegetal candle with cotton wick
- Dried herbs
- DIY blend of natural fragrance and essential oil
- Step by step instructions and guidance
- Gift Box - 10% discount of your purchase at the same day
- Pick up your scented candle at the same day
- A free home roasted coffee (within $80) at Moni Stand Coffee + Record at the same day
- Future refillery with the used container from this workshop cost 200HKD each.
Things you need to know before you sign-up!
1. Enrollment in any session is on a "first come first served" basis. To confirm your place in the session by settle the payment.
2. Workshops are typically 1-1.5 hours
3. Show up a few minutes early settle in and get ready to be a candle craftsman.
4. Maximum 8 people for each session
5. In event of cancellation due to T8, T10 or Black Rain, the client will be offered to reschedule their session within 6 months.
6. If any client is absent or drops out for personal reasons without informing us 24hrs before the class, we DO NOT offer any make up classes, and we will NOT refund pro rata.
7. If you are going to be late, please contact us ahead of time and let us know, otherwise we may begin the class without you and we don’t want to do that! This policy is in place mainly out of respect for the other class participants, and is also due to our shop staffing.
BeCandle是一個手工蠟燭及香味產品品牌，2012年成立於香港，每一件產品都在位於效區西貢的工場以傳統手工製作。我們與優秀的工藝人、設計師和調香師合作、配合優質植物蠟、天然精油、香薰及其他材料，務求製作高品質和讓人帶來獨特心靈體驗的產品。 我們亦與其他時裝、酒店、店鋪及企業品牌創作生產專屬產品及工作坊。 BeCandle is an artisan candles and scented ... »