PUTYOURSELF.in ticketing 售票平台 - More Than 0.2%咖啡渣重生計劃 – 咖啡渣手抄紙工作坊 Coffee Grounds paper making workshop
活動資訊

More Than 0.2%咖啡渣重生計劃 – 咖啡渣手抄紙工作坊 Coffee Grounds paper making workshop

2017-12-30 (Sat)
14:00 - 15:00

門票
請放大您的瀏覽器,以便查看門票信息。
此活動已完結。
This event is completed.
介紹

*For English version please scroll down to the bottom.

2018起,做個環保的人!
造紙,不一定要斬樹!「More Than 0.2%咖啡渣重生計劃」手抄紙工作坊會教大家用咖啡渣造紙,給咖啡渣一個重生的機會,把它的效能變得More than 0.2%!

原來一杯咖啡的製作,只有0.2%被你喝進肚裡,其餘99.8%都在咖啡渣裡。這些咖啡渣除了可以做你生活上的好幫手,除臭、做肥料、吸濕等外,還可以昇華成一個有趣藝術體驗!

了解更多咖啡渣重生計劃 :
https://www.facebook.com/morethan0.2/

^參加者必須年滿12歲或以上方符合參加資格 工作坊名額有限,先到先得,額滿即止。

除以上工作坊及環保聖誕裝置 Jungle All the Way 外,PMQ及Create &Yay還準備了其他「準備好2018」攤檔,一齊「環保啲!-環保手作工作坊」、「輕鬆啲!-放空與閱讀」、「瀟灑啲!-放下你的舊物與回憶」。

詳情請點撃 http://www.pmq.org.hk/event/jungle-all-the-way/

有關工作坊報名條款及細則,請按此查閲。

地點: 地面廣場,PMQ元創方
工作坊時間: 30/12 (2:00pm – 3:00pm)
價錢: $ 200  (包括所有製作材料)
名額: 15 人
語言: 廣東話

由PMQ及創作團隊Create & Yay 帶領

“More than 0.2% Coffee Grounds Program” - Coffee Grounds paper making workshop

Starting from 2018, go green!

Paper making must involve cutting down a tree. In the process of making a cup of coffee, you drink only 0.2% of it, the remaining 99.8% is left-behind coffee grounds.

But coffee grounds are of multiple functions, besides eliminating odors, fertilizer, absorbing moisture, it is a good material for Art experiences too!

More about More Than 0.2 % Coffee Grounds Program:
https://www.facebook.com/morethan0.2/

^Participant must be of age 12 or above, available on first-come, first-served while stock lasts.

Apart from the workshops and Christmas installation - Jungle All the Way, PMQ and Create & Yay have also organised “Ready for 2018”, together let’s  “Be green! - Eco-friendly workshops”, “Be Chill! - Space out and read” and “Be Minimal! - Let go of your old stuff and memories”.

For details, please click
http://www.pmq.org.hk/event/jungle-all-the-way/

For the details about Terms & Conditions, please click here.

Location: Marketplace, PMQ, 35 Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong
Workshop Schedule: 30/12 (2:00pm – 3:00pm)
Fee: $200 (all materials for making are included)
Quota: 15 people
Language: Cantonese

Led by PMQ and creative team Create & Yay

主辦單位
PMQ x Create & Yay 準備好2018市集 Get Ready for 2018 Market
關於

PMQ 夥拍 AaaM 建築設計工作室及綠色力量,創作成具設計意念及可持續環保概念兼備的大型聖誕裝置Jungle All the Way。 「準備好 2018 市集」由創作團隊 Create & Yay 策動。在2018來到之前,衷心建議大家不妨: 「環保啲!」多個環保工作坊,動手製作一些讓你2018可以環保啲嘅小物。 「輕鬆啲!」在專屬放空區,飲杯咖啡、閱讀真人與 ... »

聯絡主辦單位