Edible Flower in Hong Kong – From garden to table (Mother’s Day special)
Edible Flower in Hong Kong – From garden to table (Mother's Day special)
"A mother is like a flower, each one beautiful and unique." - anonymous
Come join us with your mother for this workshop on this very special day where we'll take you on a journey to discover local edible flowers. Located in sub-tropical zone, Hong Kong is blessed with different seasonal flowers. In this workshop, Cynthia will share:
1. What is edible flower?
2. What are the edible flowers in Hong Kong ?
3. How to grow edible flower from seed ?
4. How to store them and the basic usages ?
5. How to clean and handle different edible flowers?
At the end of the class, you will get to enjoy an edible flowers salad, served alongside a motherly cup of camomile tea.
Background of Cynthia Wong :
Owner of The Little Garden Farm and Tea House.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets need to be purchased in advance.
- No refund or exchange once purchase has been made.
teakha is a lifestyle concept tea café and zakka store aimed at promoting a simple, sustainable, happy lifestyle. Our products are sourced mainly from within Asia and are organic, handmade, or made u ... »