Edible Flower in Hong Kong – From garden to table
"Earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
When it comes to organic edible flowers on dishes, we smile, too ! Located in sub-tropical zone, Hong Kong is blessed with different seasonal flowers. Join this journey to discover local edible flower. In this workshop, Cynthia will discuss:
1. What is edible flower?
2. What are the edible flowers in Hong Kong ?
3. How to grow edible flower from seed ?
4. How to store them and the basic usages ?
Demonstration on how to clean and handle different edible flower will be given. If time allows, we shall make a dish of flower salad to share.
Background of Cynthia Wong :
Owner of The Little Garden Farm and Tea House.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets need to be purchased in advance.
- No refund or exchange once purchase has been made.
teakha is a lifestyle concept tea café and zakka store aimed at promoting a simple, sustainable, happy lifestyle. Our products are sourced mainly from within Asia and are organic, handmade, or made u ... »