春季芭蕾舞工作坊：《睡美人》Spring Ballet Workshop: The Sleeping Beauty
SWEAT WITH US ON SATURDAYS!!
Join us for a series of fun and challenging adult and children’s ballet classes this season! All classes are taught by Hong Kong Ballet artists, and each 8-lesson workshop is themed to connect to our work from the repertoire. The workshops includes sections from the theme ballet, taught in each class, culminating in an observation class for your family/friends to attend. Workshop students attend a private working Hong Kong Ballet rehearsal and receive priority seating at our popular Ballet 360° series and discounts to our performances. Each participant earns a Certificate of Training and has the opportunity to book the best seats at upcoming Hong Kong Ballet performances at attractive discounts.
May｜9, 16, 17 (Sun)
You will get more discount if you subscribe more workshops!
Subscribe 2 workshops = HK$100 discount
Subscribe 3 workshops = HK$200 discount
Subscribe 4 workshops = HK$300 discount
*The Company reserves the right to change the arrangements of the workshop (including the programme, schedule, venue, instructor and any contents) at any time without prior notice.
For Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
* I agree to abide by the rules and regulations set by Hong Kong Ballet (the Company). The Company shall not under any liability in respect of any injury or illness or damage to the property of me as result of participation in the workshop. I also understand that the Company may film and photograph this workshop, and I grant the Company permission to use aforementioned film and/or photographs for marketing, promotional and educational purposes.
- Please wear appropriately for class.
- Please take good care of your belongings and do not bring any valuables. Hong Kong Ballet will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
- No eating and drinking in the studio (except water).
- Successful registration will be confirmed by email. Please email (email@example.com) if you have not received an email 10 days after the payment settled.
- The presenter reserves the right to change the arrangements of the workshop (including the programme, schedule, venue, instructor and any contents) at any time without prior notice.
- Arrangements during Typhoons and Rainstorms: The Activity will be cancelled, if typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted or remains hoisted 3 hours before the activity starts. The activity will be held as scheduled, if typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled 2 hours before the activity starts. The activity will be held as scheduled, when typhoon signal No. 3, Amber or Red Rainstorm Warning is hoisted or in force.
- All data collected will be treated as confidential and will be used solely by Hong Kong Ballet for communications and direct marketing purposes. If you do not to receive information from us, Please inform us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
香港芭蕾舞團 HONG KONG BALLET
香港芭蕾舞團是亞洲最優秀的芭蕾舞團之一，以展現香港獨有魅力躋身世界級藝術團體之列，國際聲譽與日俱增。舞團自1979年以來不斷演變發展，以優秀的舞蹈員、日益豐富的劇碼及高水準的製作，建立其獨特鮮明形象。舞團擁有接近50位分別來自香港、中國內地、亞洲地區、澳洲、歐洲和美國等地的精英。近年來，舞團不但贏得公眾廣泛支持，更獲得國際芭蕾舞壇的肯定和讚譽。前華盛頓芭蕾舞團的藝術總監衛承天先生於2017年7月起 ... »